Thank you for visiting our online raffle. We have been busy fundraising for Great Ormond Street Hospital over the past 7 months in memory of our daughter Lexi and we are very pleased to be able to kick off our next online raffle. If you would like to read more about Lexi and our fundraising you can visit our facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/therearenowords2017/) or her Just Giving memorial page here (https://www.justgiving.com/remember/547691/Lexi-Mace)
This raffle runs from Saturday 17th November 2018 until Sunday 9th December 2018. The draw will be held at our gala event, A Million Dreams Gala for GOSH, on Saturday 15th December 2018. All winners will be notified by Sunday 16th December 2018. If you attempt to purchase raffle tickets here after Sunday 9th December 2018 the money will be treated as a donation and you will not be entered into the prize draw.
Missed out on Spice Girls tickets? This could be your way in! We have 2 tickets to the concert on Thursday 13th June 2019 at Wembley Stadium. Seats are BK 521, Row 14, Seats: 214 and 215. This is a fabulous opportunity to win tickets to a sold out date for the Spice Girls – Spice World 2019 UK Tour! Just think what an amazing Christmas present they could be! This prize is worth £150.
Our lucky second prize winner will win a much welcomed before Christmas £50 cash! This will be paid by BACS transfer directly into your account.
Our third prize is an All-new Echo Dot (3rd Gen) – Smart speaker with Alexa – Charcoal Fabric. This prize is worth £49.99.
RULES OF ENTRY
- The cost of each ticket entry into the raffle is £2. You may purchase more than one ticket at a time. Payment to enter the raffle must be made in advance of the draw date. Any payment received after the draw date will be treated as a donation.
- No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years.
- The Lexi Mace Brighter Future Fund raffles are open to all UK residents over the age of 16.
- All monies raised from this raffle, less cost of prizes, will be added to The Lexi Mace Brighter Future Fund for Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity, registered charity number 1160024.
- Participation in this raffle can be made by purchasing tickets from our website. Once you have entered your information you will be given the details of how to pay for the ticket via BACS transfer or via our JustGiving page – https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/spicegirlstickets2019. Tickets may also be purchased in person with cash directly to Sophie Mace.
- Please follow our Facebook or Instagram where we will also announce the winners
- Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received.
- Any ticket entries received after the closing date will miss entry into the draw and therefore will be considered as a donation to The Lexi Mace Brighter Future Fund.
- Raffle tickets will be drawn randomly.
- Prizes will be allocated in order of the tickets being drawn from the 1st prize down to the 3rd prize.
- The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Where The Lexi Mace Brighter Future Fund is unable to contact a prize-winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for six months following The Lexi Mace Brighter Future Fund’s first attempt to notify the prize-winner, The Lexi Mace Brighter Future Fund may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffles.
- Your details will be stored in line with the EU law on the handling of personal data, The General Data Protection Regulation, referred to as GDPR. We will not pass your details to any third parties.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. The Lexi Mace Brighter Future Fund reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.The Lexi Mace Brighter Future Fund raffles and lottery are run for the enjoyment of our supporters and to raise funds for Great Ormond Street Hospital. If you are concerned you are gambling more than you would like, help and advice is available from the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or at www.begambleaware.org
Our raffle is run by Sophie Mace, licensed by Sevenoaks District Council under the 2005 Gambling Act. No one under 16 years of age may buy or sell lottery tickets. Any person under 16 automatically forfeits the right to any prize.